Friday, January 27, 2012

Everglade Nat'l Park

I am trying to put a video on here as an experiment.  I have trouble with this so I hope it comes out OK. (Alright.  I put it on again so I hope you can see it now.)  This was a place we stopped at in the Everglades National Park on our way down to Flamingo, Florida.  There were so many alligators there that we stopped looking at them unless there were a lot.  I don't know how many were here but there had to be over twenty.  We didn't know why the vultures were hanging around them.  They kept fighting with each other .  Once again, the alligators didn't do anything besides just lay there.  We drove down from Miami about 70 miles to here and are staying in Homestead for the night.  In the morning we will head on down the Keys to Key Largo  where Jay will fish in the gulf and I will visit Lori, Eric and Ben.

2 comments:

  1. You guys sure know how to have a good time! No-go on the video though.

    ReplyDelete