Friday, March 4, 2011


I tried to get pictures of CocoWalk styles, but only got a few in the Starbucks that I've been going to there. Women wear tall boots, high, high heels, tight pants and carry big purses. The men, not so much.

Here's Rhonwyn's water exercise class. There are a few regulars that come every time, but different ones each time too. The pool isn't deep. These people are standing on the bottom. Rhonwyn doesn't get wet, unless inadvertently! Though no one TRIES to get her wet, at least, that I ever saw. She's not feeling too hot today. She had a bridge taken out and some kind of post put into her gums to attach future teeth onto. The dentist drilled right up into her sinuses, she said. It's hard to believe, I know. What was he thinking!!! That can't be good!

That's me in the first water picture in the blue suit with the pink tube.

I need to make a correction to my earlier blog about the Jersey Boys concert. It wasn't The Four Tops... it was The Four Seasons. Rhonwyn wanted to make sure I mentioned that SHE said it was Seasons... while STEVE said it was Tops. He knew better, he was just being obstructive.

Last night Rhonwyn and I went to a place called Prana Yoga. We took a class called Kundalini Yoga. A lot of the poses I had done before, but found that I couldn't do anymore. It was kind of upsetting. When did that happen?


No comments:

Post a Comment