Tuesday, March 1, 2011

warm weather


Rhonwyn had a REALLY large water yoga class yesterday afternoon. twenty people in the pool. they were a happy bunch... and Rhonwyn does a really good stand-up schtick. Like she was born to it... Oh right!!! She was!!! Since this blog goes out to mostly Edwardses, you all know what I mean. I never met an Edwards that wasn't an entertainer in some way or other, and being around some of them that are far away from the others it's not hard to figure out that it's innate. This goes for Bryan too. Bryan's last name may be Newman but he's as Edwards as any of them. Since I haven't taken any pictures lately, I downloaded a picture of some Adams. One of these children is Alice Adams' father. And the adults are her grandfather and grandmother Adams.

Well, Rhonwyn is picking me up to go get a belly-dancing lesson in about 10 minutes, so I need to go outside to waitl


No comments:

Post a Comment