Thursday, May 27, 2010

cheese soup


At my sister, Dorothy Ann's, house, she made cheese soup for us one night. It was sooo good. I found out the recipe, and when I was staying at Melodie and Ken's when I ran their store for them for a couple nights, I made that soup. However, I decided to get already grated cheese rather than chop it up myself. I cut the recipe in half and it was still way to much soup for one person. The only thing was, I used cheddar cheese instead of velveeta. This is because my family makes fun of me for liking velveeta cheese so I try to be more gourmet. In this case, it's just WRONG! It was much better with velveeta, so if DA is reading this, your soup was better than mine.

1 comment:

  1. I like what you've done with the place! Velveeta is good in some situations. Don't you remember the old commercial song? "Cheddar's lumpy, cheddar's oily, it dribbles off your plate onto your doi-i-ly."

    ReplyDelete